JOIN THE CLASS OF 2021
The process to enter the CN 30underThirty is simple and completely free. To give yourself or your colleague the change to win a place in the CN30 Class of 2021, all you need to do is demonstrate how the nominee has produced outstanding work or shown amazing progression within the conference and meetings industry over the last few years. But before you enter please read all the information below and download our submissions guide.
Candidate fills in our submission form.Our submission form consist of 4 main questions:
- Why does this nominee belong in the Access 30under30 class of 2021?
- In five years, where will this nominee be?
- Summary of the nominees’ best skills, strengths and achievements.
- What industry challenge does the nominee feel passionate about solving?
Candidate submits submission form.When you are ready (but before the submission deadline on the 10 December 2021), click submit at the end of your submission. You will not receive a confirmation email, but you can rest assured that your nomination has been jetted over to the CN team. The CN team will then forward all submissions to our A-list panel of judges to review the applications and whittle down to the shortlist for the Access 30under30 ‘The Class of 2021’.
The Class of 2021 is announced!Winners will be announced online on 3 January 2022 at 13:00, and if successful you’ll be contacted by the Access team to congratulate and invite you to the awards ceremony on the 24 January 2022. Further instructions will be supplied on the day.
MEET THIS YEAR'S JUDGING PANEL
DOWNLOAD THE 2021 SUBMISSIONS GUIDE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is eligible to enter?
Nominees must work within the conference and meetings industry
and must be 29 or younger.
Can I still enter if I am already a 30underThirty Alumni?
Unfortunately not. A few years ago, we introduced the “one time only” rule, to make sure there’s a fair opportunity for new nominees. So, if you’re lucky enough to have already made our list previously then we cannot accept another entry from you.
How hard is it to prepare an entry?
Entering our awards is a simple and straight-forward process. Once you have read the guidelines pack, you will know everything you need to know about entering.
Can you nominate yourself?
If you are nominating yourself, we thoroughly recommend you include an international reference to support your application along with your references contact details.
Can I edit my entry?
Unfortunately, you cannot edit your entry once submitted so we advise you to draft out your submission before filling in the form.
When did nominations open and when will they close?
The Access 30under30 nominations opened on the 8 Nov and will close on the 10 December. You can put yourself forward, or you could nominate somebody else.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL I NEED TO PROVIDE?
- Nominees first name
- Nominees last name
- Nominees age
- Nominees Company
- Nominees Job title
- Nominees email
- Nominees Phone number
- Nominees main social media handles (Linked, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
- A 25 word bio about the nominee
- A headshot, suitable for publication (2MB, High-quality PNG file)
- The nominees company logos (Main logo and white version)
- 400 words (maximum) Why does this nominee belong in the Access 30under30 ‘The Class of 2021?
- 400 words (Maximum) on where the nominee will be in five years
- 400 words (maximum) summary of the nominees skills, strengths, and achievements
- 400 words (maximum) on what industry challenge does the nominee feel passionate about solving?